On the Menu for the Evening...
* Pan Seared Scallop, Shrimp, Lobster w/ Harissa Bouillon
* Shaved Brussels w/ Pear, Hazelnuts,
* Roasted Quail w/ Smoked Collards & Apple
* Posole w/ Braised Ham Hocks & Red Chili
* Petrole Sole w/ Wild Mushroom &
* Wagyu Short Rib w/ Baby Root
Vegetables, Spiced Sweet Potato Puree &
* Vanilla Bourbon Bread Pudding w/
Pecans & Foie Gras
An intimate artisan experience highlighted by a 7 mini course
"Amuse Bouche, Chef's Choice" dinner. Everyone attending the event will be
enjoying Chef Chris Foster's magic paired with wines from AbbeyCreek Winery
while dining on artisan made tables by Matthew Grizack. Vinyl will help create
a warm sound and relaxing environment in the studio/gallery space.
I have created a limited edition art piece that each guest will receive
for supporting the event and helping make such a wonderful atmosphere. If you
are interested please contact me a.s.a.p. due to the limited availability for
this event. You can contact me through facebook, by email
firstname.lastname@example.org or 5038908327. Have a great day!
* Cost is $60 person
* Friday February 15th, 2013 at
* Koldshoulder, 1400 NW Marshall St.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.